Sequence Clip Reporter will save you money because:
Your clip reports are completed in seconds instead of hours or days.
- You have full control over the report:
- Generate as many reports as you need
- Create a music useage report;
- Create a report of every clip used;
- Report stock footage used, to order the full resolution for online;
- List out all Filters and Transitions used to smooth online finishing (non-Apple filters and transitions are highlighted in red);
- Report all the comments in your Sequence Markers.
- Generate one report for the Sequence, or report reel-by-reel.
Forget Copy/Paste - generate a real report in seconds.
Sequence Clip Reporter's Preferences lets you choose whether durations are reported as seconds (for easier spreadsheet calculations), frames or HH:MM:SS:FF timecode format.
Reports can be further processed in Excel for formatting and additional detail, if required.
You can choose to create thumbnail images of the video In point at sizes from 40 pixels wide to 640 pixels wide. Thumbnails are saved as JPEGs in the same folder as the Excel spreadsheet and are named using the row number and clip name.