Sequence Clip Reporter will get you home earlier by:
- Speeding the reporting of clip usage for music reports, stock footage requests, filters used in the sequence and Sequence Markers with amazing flexibility.
- Reports are complete in seconds, not hours or days.
- Providing full control over the report:
- choose which tracks are included;
- choose audio or video reports, or combined reports;
- full sequence and reel-by-reel reports.
Sequence Clip Reporter's Preferences lets you choose
whether durations are reported as seconds (for easier spreadsheet
calculations), frames or HH:MM:SS:FF timecode format.
What reports does it create?
Reports can be further processed in Excel for formatting and additional detail, if required.
You can choose to create thumbnail images of the video In point at sizes from 40 pixels wide to 640 pixels wide. Thumbnails are saved as JPEGs in the same folder as the Excel spreadsheet and are named using the row number and clip name.